We are trained to evaluate and treat plantar fasciitis.
When you are diagnosed with plantar fasciitis, we will work with you to develop a program to decrease your symptoms that may include:
• Stretching exercises to improve the flexibility of your ankle and the plantar fascia
• Use of a night splint to maintain correct ankle and toe positions
• Selection of supportive footwear and/or shoe inserts that minimize foot pronation and reduce stress to the plantar fascia
• Application of ice to decrease pain and inflammation
• Iontophoresis (a gentle way to deliver medication through the skin)
• Taping of the foot to provide short-term relief
Research shows that most cases of plantar fasciitis improve over time with these conservative treatments, and surgery is rarely
It Starts With You
At Hunter Professional Therapy, LLC, we believe that lifestyle choices play a huge role in our patients’ cardiac health. When you come to us, we’ll take the time to develop a personalized plan designed to keep you in your best possible shape. Dr. Hunter is dedicated to helping you improve your health, and we offer our services in a warm, welcoming environment. Your health is important to us and it should be important to you as well. Let Dr. Hunter at Hunter Professional Therapy, LLC help set you on the path toward a heart-friendly lifestyle. Call today for more information or to schedule your appointment.