We can help you improve, restore mobility and reduce low back pain—in many cases, without expensive surgery or the side effects of medications.
If you are having back pain right now:
• Stay active and do as much of your normal routine as possible.
• If your pain lasts more than a few days or gets worse, schedule an appointment to see your physical therapist.
Not all back pain is the same, so your treatment should be tailored to your specific symptoms and condition. Once the examination is complete, your physical therapist will evaluate the results, identify the factors that have contributed to your specific back problem, and design an individualized treatment plan for your specific back problem. Treatments may include:
• Manual therapy, including spinal manipulation, to improve the mobility of joints and soft tissues
• Specific strengthening and flexibility exercises
• Education about how you can take better care of your back
• Training for proper lifting, bending, and sitting; for doing chores both at work and in the home; and for proper sleeping positions
• Assistance in creating a safe and effective physical activity program to improve your overall health
• Use of ice or heat treatments or electrical stimulation to help relieve pain
It Starts With You
At Hunter Professional Therapy, LLC, we believe that lifestyle choices play a huge role in our patients’ cardiac health. When you come to us, we’ll take the time to develop a personalized plan designed to keep you in your best possible shape. Dr. Hunter is dedicated to helping you improve your health, and we offer our services in a warm, welcoming environment. Your health is important to us and it should be important to you as well. Let Dr. Hunter at Hunter Professional Therapy help set you on the path toward a heart-friendly lifestyle. Call today for more information or to schedule your appointment.